sweet

delusions






PROFILE TAGBOARD AFFILIATES

welcome to my blog.


FOLLOW THIS BLOG


Hi. You're at yoururl.bs.com and you probably know that already.
Best viewed in GChrome, 1024x768 screen resolution. Works well with MFF too, but.. sucks badly at IE. :|

Enjoy :D

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Friday, December 17, 2010
leaving soon.. @ 1:35 AM


why is this happening? when i was expecting that i will spend another year with my friends? why am i leaving? i was like crying ytd when my parents HAPPILY told me that i got in wesley. why? i miss my friends.. i miss the laughter.. i miss our sampatness.. i miss the times we quarrel.. because this wouldn't be happening after i left.. why? when i was on the phone with yoke hua ytd, my mind was keep on reminding me about the times we had fun, we share secrets, we laugh together, we cry.. why? i miss juliet so much. i miss her.. i'm going to a whole new place.. a place that have no friends.. a place that i might be lonely.. a place i would beg for not going. why? i have to accept the fact but it is always hard.. i love my friends.. ='(


Layout made by Caye. Image from weheartit.